My brother and sister-in-law decided to come over this summer and we instantly knew that we had to take them to Legoland. Because firstly, my brother loves legos and when I say loves, I actually mean he’s obsessed. And secondly, because Legoland is amazing.
We went on all of the rides we could, screamed our lungs out and saw so many amazing lego builds. Just FYI the Polar X-Plorer was the best ride and if you decide on going to Legoland, make sure you go on that ride.
- buy your tickets online 7 days in advance to save 10%
- look for coupons (cereal boxes, online…)
- bring your own food (and water) and have a little picnic
- be ready for rain – the weather can be really unpredictable
- if going in the summer – don’t forget to take sunscreen
As proud nerds we specially enjoyed the Star Wars section.
Okay, it’s time to get a bit deep here. When my brother and I were younger, we used to fight all the time, just like any brother and sister do. But this time around we really got along. Maybe because we learned to value each other by living apart or we just finally grew up. It doesn’t even matter, I am really happy that I have the best brother in the world and that we continue to be there for each other and make more memories together like this one.